1,900 kg Hydraulic Hoist
- Internally lubricated for reliable power and an exceptionally long service life.
- Compact, hardened and high efficiency gear trains reduce power loss and placed inside the drum.
- Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented and two ways counter-balance valve together for holding full load.
- The normal lifting capacity is rated at the top layer of wire rope. It always lifts its rated load no matter what layer of wire rope it is.
- The drum is dimensioned to obtain a minimum D/d ratio of 18:1 with a 5:1 minimum safety factor at the rated load.
- The hoist meets the requirement of FEM9.511 covering rating and classification and FEM 1001 standard for the calculation of lifting equipment.
- Compliance with international standards such as ASME B30.7 and, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and EN 14492-2 : 2006 Power Driven Hoist.