9.07 Tonnes Hydraulic Recovery Winch
- Powered by a PTO (power take off unit) driven pump with variable recovery speeds for high working rate
- 155.7 cm3/rev highly efficient and constant operating torque motor with 9,070 kg / 20,000 lb capacity
- Hardened 2 stage planetary gear train with 30:1 gear ratio provides faster line speed
- Built-in air clutch for rapid wire rope payout
- The Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented for holding full load
- Great for severe duty trailers, roll-back carriers, and commercial recovery application
- Roller fairlead, cable tensioner and two ways counterbalance valve supplied
- Meets SAE J706 revised AUG2003, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and EN 14492-1 Power Driven Winches.
Remark: EN Version available upon request.